I’m a degree-seeking student at another institution and I plan to enroll at UTC to take classes toward my degree.
Good to know:
Students are not eligible to receive financial aid at more than one institution in one term. You must apply for financial aid at the institution where you are degree-seeking - - - your home institution.
As a transient student coming into UTC you are not eligible to receive financial aid at UTC, but you could receive financial aid at your home institution with a Consortium Agreement, also known as a Concurrent Enrollment. Not all schools will recognize Concurrent Enrollment, so you need to contact your home institution to see if it is an option.
As a UTC student, you can take classes at another institution and receive financial aid from UTC. You must be currently admitted to UTC as a degree-seeking student eligible for aid and be enrolled as a transient student at the host institution. Then, Please Pay Close Attention to the Following Steps and Notices - -
- Complete UTC's Concurrent Enrollment Form for the corresponding Semester.
- Provide all necessary information on the form (i.e. list course numbers, not course registration numbers).
- Initiate the form 3-4 weeks prior to the beginning of the term. Completed documents must be received no later than the last day of semester. You are responsible for payment of fees at the host school.
- Aid processed at UTC under a concurrent enrollment form will be available as a refund within two weeks after the first day of your class.
- Funds are not sent to the host school; Students should set up a direct deposit through their MyMocsNet account.
Back to Student Types